Liquor Licenses

The Department of Revenue regulates liquor licenses issued by municipalities. Shorewood Hills is able to issues Class A Beer, Class B Beer, Class C Wine, Class A Liquor and Class B Liquor licenses.

The Village can also issue Temporary Class B (Beer/Wine) licenses for special events and does so for community groups.

Contact the Village Hall at 608-267-2680 or for more information.

© 2014 Copyright - All Rights Reserved