Report a Problem

The Village would like to respond to resident concerns as soon as possible. Please fill out the form below to report a problem.

If the problem is urgent (i.e. water main break, sewer backup, tree branch in the road) please call the Village Hall at 608-267-2680 (after hours call 608-444-6246).

*Location of Problem:
Common Problems: Pot Hole
Street Light Out
Tree Branch Down (not in street)
Park Trash Can Full
Hydrant Leaking
Other (please describe)
Describe the Problem:

* - denotes required field

© 2014 Copyright - All Rights Reserved